I've had it! I can't take the secrets and lies any longer. I've designed some large parts of a Coachella project this year, and with the event just two weeks out, I'm finally cracking. Here's what we are up to: we are turning the Polo Fields into a MASSIVE Football Field, complete with artificial turf (since the grass dies so quickly out there) and painted yard lines. This installation serves many purposes, but primarily:
- Let the kids exhaust themselves so they go to bed at a reasonable hour!
- Leave your words at home! Now you can just TACKLE that person you can't keep your eyes off of!
- With accurately measured yardage lines, concert attendees can easily monitor the distance they travel each day!
- Perfect excuse for barreling to the front rows of your next concert with no concern for the well being of those around you!
- The plastic grass serves as a water conservation measure for the polo fields!
- Football helmets are the new war bonnet?
I could go on and on with the benefits here, but you get the point. See you in the locker room!
Living the Dream
For me, being an artist is more than painting alone in my studio. I am inspired by other artists, off-beat adventures and spectacle. I curate exhibitions, collaborate on large public art installations, am an occasional color consultant and interior designer and sometimes I sculpt. I seem to do a lot of writing, but that's just business. I live an art-filled life. Thanks for coming along for the ride.